A culinary adventure with Chef Anthony: 8 days discovering the best of Italy
We have now departing dates!
From 22nd to 29th May 2022,
From 4th to 11st July 2022,
From 1st to 8th August 2022,
From 17th to 24th October 2022
Book now starting from 5995€ per person!
Extra InfoAn incredible journey to discover the truest Italian food and wine, full of treasures to be enjoyed at least once in a lifetime. The cured meats and cheeses of Parma, the traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, the timeless wines of the Tuscan estates, up to the most delicious chocolate of Perugia, these are just some of the excellences you will fall in love with. Immerse yourself in its authentic culture, let yourself be amazed by the warmth of its people and savor extraordinary gastronomic specialties, in company of your Private Chef Anthony.
The minimum number for the activation of the tour is 4 people. In case you are 2, the confirmation will be provided within 60 days from departure.
Payment: At the moment of the reservation on our website, you will pay 20% of the total price as a deposit. The remaining amount will be payed within 45 days from the departure. In the case the tour doesn't reach the minimum number of people, you will be totally remboursed. The supplement price for the single room is 780€, to be paid during the final payment.
Customized Private or small group Tour Options: Do you have a special dietary needs (allergy or intolerance)? Do you have any restrictions such as kosher or halal meals? No worries! Chef Anthony will take all of this into consideration and your special dietary needs will be cared for under his strict supervision. For travelers with specific requests or interests, we will create a personalized tailor made small group culinary tours as well as a private tour.
Contact Rossella to personalize your tour or for any other request!
Do you want to discover more about your Private Chef Anthony? Visit his website!
Give a look to the 4 day tour with Private Chef, or download the PDF for the 11 days tour and contact us!
We strongly recommend you to read the Policy for Multy-day tours. CLICK HERE!
- English-speaking guide for all the city tours
- Entrance to the indicated locations with tastings
- Admission tickets to the monuments during the city tour
- 7 Lunches (except for day 1)
- All the aperitifs with local products included in the package
- 8 dinners
- 8 nights
- Photographer service (if you book your first gastronomic journey with Chef Anthony, the *200€ photographer service will be included on the booking price as a onetime additional bonus. This is a limited option offer and for groups greater of 6.)
1° day: arrival in Bologna and dinner in Parma
- Arrival in Bologna You will be picked up at the Airport and your driver will accompany you to the B&B
- Check-in to your 4 stars hotel
- Dinner on a beautiful terrace overlooking the city with your Private Chef Anthony.
2° day: Parma Ham & Torrechiara Castle
- At 9.30 a.m visit of a family-run Prosciutto di Parma production Your journey will begin discovering one of the excellences of this land: the Parma Ham. In the ham factory, you will see every phase of the curing of the meat and its meticulous aging. Obviously, you will also taste its never-ending and unique flavor.
- At 11.00 a.m guided visit of the Castle of Torrechiara and its ancient village The second stop on your journey in Parma will be the ancient village of Torrechiara, with its majestic Castle, one of the biggest and well-preserved example of Italian fortified architecture. Positioned on the foothills, in an area which has always been remembered for its mild climate and surrounded by vineyards, it benefits from a beautiful view towards the bottom of the valley as well as towards the city.
- Lunch at a countryside restaurant on Parma hills Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the delightful local restaurants where you will taste a traditional meal with all products from this territory.
- At 3.30 p.m Parma Food&Art Walking Tour – duration: 2,5 h Parma is not just the Capital of the Food Valley, but it has much more to offer and you will discover it during your journey. You will be fascinated by the refined atmosphere of the ancien and thriving duchy that evokes a little Paris and you will breath the essence of the ducal past of Marie Luise of Austria.
- At 8.00 p.m dinner in a typical restaurant in the city center
- Back to the hotel in Parma
3° day : Parmigiano Reggiano, Culatello and dinner with Private Chef
- At 9.00 a.m meet your English-speaking guide at your hotel in Parma
- At 9.30 a.m visit of a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory In the morning, visit a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory nestled on the rolling Parma hills. You will discover how the King of cheeses is produced and you will finally learn to recognize the various ageing thanks to the tasting lead by an expert.
- At 11.00 a.m visit Culatello from Zibello ageing rooms Leave the city behind and discover the northern part of the province, the reign of the king of all Parma cold cuts: Culatello. Enjoy this unforgettable experience while you listen to this story made of time, passion and traditions.
- Traditional lunch at Hosteria del Maiale – Antica Corte Pallavicina
- At 3.00 p.m visit the stunning castle of Fontanellato on Parma hills, one of the best preserved in Italy.
- At 5.30 p.m come back to the hotel
- From 8.00 p.m to 10 p.m fresh pasta cooking class and dinner with the Chef It will be a real local cook to openyou the doors of her beautiful villa, making you enjoy the art of good food. She will cook each course with you step by step and share the secrets of Parma most traditional recipes, accumulated after years of cooking experience. You cannot but round off your cooking class in Parma around the table, enjoying your own meal and the exquisite menus prepared by your Private Chef, with a glass of local wine.
- Accommodation in Parma
4° day : Traditional balsamic vinegar & City Tour in Modena
- At 9.00 a.m departure from Parma
- At 9.30 a.m guided visit of a traditional balsamic vinegar production house During the morning, you will discover another culinary delight of our region, the balsamic vinegar. You will go to a traditional vinegar factory where an expert will explain how this “Black Gold” is produced. Afterwards, you will also taste the most extraordinary and savory combinations.
- At 11.00 a.m guided sightseeing tour in Modena (duration: 2 h) Discover Modena’s admirable architectural treasures, its hospitality focused on cuisine and cultural life, all with a fascinating and characteristic blend of innovation and tradition.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in Modena historic city center
- At 3.00 p.m departure to San Gimignano Cross the border between the continental European and Mediterranean climate, immerse yourself in the Apennine reality and reach Tuscany. Then enjoy a quiet typical dinner at your hotel.
- At 8.00 p.m dinner
- Accomodation in San Gimignano
5° day: San Gimignano (Tuscany)
- At 9.00 a.m departure from your hotel and guided visit of San Gimignano ancient village Explore San Gimignano and take a stroll through its squares, in the shadows of its surviving towers. Step into a perfect Medieval postcard and admire this iconic village, called the “Manhattan of the Middle Ages”.
- At 1.00 p.m visit of Tenuta Torciano Winery with local wines tasting and light lunch Enjoy a unique experience in wine culture and discover the incredible landscape and architecture that surrounds this estate, including the barrel room, wine cellar, and also the various tasting rooms both inside and outside the garden.
- At 4.00 p.m return to the hotel and relaxation by the pool
- At 7.00 p.m dinner at Tenuta Torciano vineyard Taste excellent menus of local delicacies prepared by your Private Chef.
- Accomodation in San Gimignano
6° Day: Montalcino e Montepulciano (Tuscany)
- At 9.30 a.m departure from the hotel
- At 10.30 a.m guided visit of Montalcino historical center (duration: 1 h) with free time
- Lunch in a typical restaurant or at a private lounge
- At 3.30 p.m guided visit of Montepulciano and tasting at a local winery Experience the incredible wine from this land and learn the history of Tuscan wines through the centuries.
- At 5.00 p.m Return to the hotel
- At 8.30 p.m dinner at a typical restaurant or at the hotel
- Accommodation at the Hotel in Perugia
7° day: Umbria
- At 9.00 a.m departure from the hotel
- Guided visit of Perugia Explore the historic and charming city of Perugia. Walk along the city wall dating from the Etruscan age, get lost in the symbols carved by Nicola and Giovanni Pisano into the Fontana Maggiore and find yourself fascinated by the many layers of the Rocca Paolina.
- Visit of the Perugina chocolate museum Learn everything from how just one cocoa bean is magically transformed into rich chocolate to the roots of Perugina’s history from its start as a tiny workshop producing sugared almonds, and its rise to become a chocolate icon and Italy’s most loved chocolate maker. Take your taste buds for a swirl, and explore a unique place in the world where you will breathe the emotions of chocolate and return to childhood.
- Guided visit of Terre Margaritelli Winery with light lunch Surrounded by 60 hectares of vineyards, discover the secrets of one of the most emergent Italian wineries. Then, enjoy an outdoor lunch in a delightful atmosphere and Chef Anthony’s expertise.
- 3.00 pm walk in a nearby little town with dinner on site
- 6.0 pm accomodation at the hotel in Perugia
8° day: Deruta and Rome
- At 9.00 a.m departure from the hotel
- Visit of an art pottery laboratory in Deruta with aperitif in the art gallery Enjoy a unique journey through the Umbrian handicrafts Deruta, the town of the people's art. Explore a Ceramic Laboratory where the majolica are completely handmade, see the artist at work, while painting in front of you, visit the back of the laboratory and enjoy a delicious Italian aperitif in the artist’s art gallery.
- Light lunch at a typical restaurant
- Departure to Rome As you proceed towards the “Eternal City”, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way as you leave the lush zone of Umbria and enter the rustic countryside area of Lazio.
- Arrival at the hotel (near Fiumicino Airport). The next day guests could continue their trip and visit Rome or come back home.
- Dinner at a typical restaurant