A culinary adventure with Chef Anthony: 3 days in Italy – Parma
Parma – Parmigiano Reggiano – Parma Ham – Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena – Culatello from Zibello – Cooking class in Villa – Delicious dinner with Private Chef
These are the amazing stops of your culinary adventure!
And we have now departing dates!
From 6th to 9th September 2022
Book now starting from 1995€ per person!
Extra InfoWhat could be better than learning to cook in Italy? Learning to cook with Chef Anthony, of course! Imagine embracing the simpler way of life by immersing yourself in Italian culture, history, and its delicious, authentic and timeless food traditions, all while being instructed in the fine art of cooking by an authorized, English-speaking Italian Chef.
The minimum number for the activation of the tour is 4 people. In case you are 2, the confirmation will be provided within 60 days from departure. Payment: At the moment of the reservation on our website, you will pay 20% of the total price as a deposit. The remaining amount will be payed within 45 days from the departure. In the case the tour doesn't reach the minimum number of people, you will be totally remboursed. The supplement price for the single room is 350€, to be paid during the final payment.
Customized Private or small group Tour Options: Do you have a special dietary needs (allergy or intolerance)? Do you have any restrictions such as kosher or halal meals? No worries! Chef Anthony will take all of this into consideration and your special dietary needs will be cared for under his strict supervision. For travelers with specific requests or interests, we will create a personalized tailor made small group culinary tours as well as a private tour.
Contact Rossella to personalize your tour or to make any other request!
Do you want to discover more about your Private Chef Anthony? Visit his website!
Do you wish to spend more days in Italy? Give a look to the 8 day tour with Private Chef, or download the PDF for the 11 days tour and contact us!
We strongly recommend you to read the Policy for Multy-day tours.
- Private transport service with pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Admission to the indicated productions
- Authorized Italian / English speaking gourmet guide for the entire duration of the 2nd and 3rd day tours
- Products tasting
- 3 lunches in a typical trattoria (3 courses, wine and drinks included)
- 3 nights in B&B
- Dinner on the terrace with the chef (first evening)
- Private cooking class in the villa with chef and dinner (third evening)
- Photographer service (if you book your first gastronomic journey with Chef Anthony, the *200€ photographer service will be included on the booking price as a onetime additional bonus. This is a limited option offer and for groups greater of 6.
1° day: Bologna and Parma
- Arrival in Bologna You will be picked up at the Airport and your driver will accompanie you to the B&B
- Check-in to your B&B
- Dinner on the terrace overlooking the city or in a particular location depending on the weather conditions with chef Anthony.
2° day: full day gastronomic tour in Parma
- Visit of a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory In the morning, visit a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory nestled on the rolling Parma hills. You will discover how the King of cheeses is produced and you will finally learn to recognize the various ageing thanks to the tasting lead by an expert.
- Visit of a family-run Prosciutto di Parma production Your journey will then proceed to discover another excellence of this land: the Parma Ham. In the ham factory, you will see every phase of the curing of the meat and its meticulous aging and taste its never-ending and unique flavor
- Lunch in a traditional trattoria Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the delightful local restaurants where you will enjoy a traditional meal with all the products of the territory
- Traditional balsamic vinegar production house During the afternoon, you will discover another culinary delight of our region, the balsamic vinegar. You will go to a traditional vinegar factory where an expert will explain how this “Black Gold” is produced. Afterwards, you will also taste the most extraordinary and savory combinations.
- At 5.00 p.m end of the Tour and back to Parma
3° day : full day gastronomic tour in Parma
- At 9 a.m meeting with the guide at the B&B
- Visit the stunning castle of Fontanellato on Parma hills, one of the best preserved in Italy
- Visit Culatello from Zibello ageing rooms Leave the city behind and discover the northern part of the province, the reign of the king of all Parma cold cuts: Culatello. Enjoy this unforgettable experience while you listen to this story made of time, passion and traditions.
- Lunch in a traditional trattoria
- At 3 p.m return to the B&B
- At 6.pm cooking class and Dinner with the Chef Learn how to prepare homemade pasta with Antonia in her beautiful Villa, and conclude the day with a perfect dinner cooked by your Private Chef Anthony.
- At 9 p.m return to the B&B
- At 9 a.m check-out from the B&B: Transfer service can be provided on demand