Embrace a simpler way of life as you travel through the Italian Food Valley steeped in rich traditions and glorious history.
Immerse yourself in the timelessness of a remarkable culture, be amazed by the warmth of its people and enjoy its superior and authentic gastronomy.
Departure TimeTour dates: From 20 to 23 June 2022 and from 6th to 9th September 2022
Extra InfoThe minimum number for the activation of the tour is 4 people. In case you are 2. the confirmation will be provided within 60 days from departure.
- Private transport service with pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Admission to the indicated productions
- Authorized Italian / English speaking gourmet guide for the entire duration of the 2nd and 3rd day tours
- Products tasting
- 3 lunches in a typical trattoria (3 courses, wine and drinks included)
- 3 nights in B&B
- Dinner on the terrace with the chef (first evening)
- Private cooking class in the villa with chef and dinner (third evening)
1° day: Bologna and Parma
- Arrival in Bologna You will be picked up at the Airport and your driver will accompanie you to the B&B
- Check-in to your B&B
- Dinner on the terrace overlooking the city or in a particular location depending on the weather conditions with chef Anthony.
2° day: full day gastronomic tour in Parma
- Visit of a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory In the morning, visit a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory nestled on the rolling Parma hills. You will discover how the King of cheeses is produced and you will finally learn to recognize the various ageing thanks to the tasting lead by an expert.
- Visit of a family-run Prosciutto di Parma production Your journey will then proceed to discover another excellence of this land: the Parma Ham. In the ham factory, you will see every phase of the curing of the meat and its meticulous aging and taste its never-ending and unique flavor
- Lunch in a traditional trattoria Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the delightful local restaurants where you will enjoy a traditional meal with all the products of the territory
- Traditional balsamic vinegar production house During the afternoon, you will discover another culinary delight of our region, the balsamic vinegar. You will go to a traditional vinegar factory where an expert will explain how this “Black Gold” is produced. Afterwards, you will also taste the most extraordinary and savory combinations.
- At 5.00 p.m end of the Tour and back to Parma
3° day : full day gastronomic tour in Parma
- At 9 a.m meeting with the guide at the B&B
- Visit the stunning castle of Fontanellato on Parma hills, one of the best preserved in Italy
- Visit Culatello from Zibello ageing rooms Leave the city behind and discover the northern part of the province, the reign of the king of all Parma cold cuts: Culatello. Enjoy this unforgettable experience while you listen to this story made of time, passion and traditions.
- Lunch in a traditional trattoria
- At 3 p.m return to the B&B
- At 6.pm cooking class and Dinner with the Chef Learn how to prepare homemade pasta with Antonia in her beautiful Villa, and conclude the day with a perfect dinner cooked by your Private Chef Anthony.
- At 9 p.m return to the B&B
- At 9 a.m check-out from the B&B: Transfer service can be provided on demand