Try your hands at Italian pasta on a Parma cooking class led by a local chef. Prepare tortelli d’erbetta and fresh tagliatelle, sit at a table and try what you prepared matched with a glass of local wine. Enjoy this authentic Italian cuisine experience, surrounded by doughs, pans, laughter and delicious recipes!
Meeting PointMa Dabon Bar&Bistrot - Via Giuseppe Verdi, 6 B, Parma (PR)
Departure Time4:00 pm
Return Time6:00 pm
Maximum group size is 12 people. Children up to 12 y.o. must be supervised by an adult. This cooking class is not suitable for children under 6 y.o.
If you are part of a group of at least 5 people, you are entitled to a discount of 10%, directly in the shopping cart.
- English/Italian-speaking local cook
- Ingredients and cooking tools
- Complimentary apron
- Local wine tasting
- Time to start! Observe the chef and have fun preparing your own Italian pasta. During this class you will master:
- tortelli d’erbetta, tradition pasta with a filling of ricotta cheese, spinach and Parmigiano Reggiano, a must-try in Parma
- fresh tagliatelle with tomato sauce and basil, to rediscover the authentic flavour of the healthiest and most simple ingredients
- You will be hands-on for the entire cooking class. Listen to the cook tips and you will be able to go home and surprise your friends with a full authentic Italian meal!
- Time for the real test! Try what you prepared with your own hands, matched with some great local wine
Should you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies, please inform us at the time of booking and an alternative menu will be suggested.
END OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Ma Dabon Bar&Bistrot. The cooking class venue is located in the city centre of Parma, just 5 minutes walk from the train station. The address is: Via Giuseppe Verdi, 6 B, Parma.
Parking. If you are planning to drive to Parma from another city, please consider that the meeting point is located within a “limited traffic zone” area where cars are not allowed to circulate. We suggest leaving your car in a car park. The most convenient is Parcheggio Toschi, (Address: Viale Paolo Toschi, 2, Parma) which is located 5 minutes walk from the meeting point.
Start time. We strongly recommend arriving at the meeting point at least 10 minutes in advance so that your cooking class can start on time. Should you be running late, please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you further.