Parma is synonymous with history and food – Join us as we tour this small city with historical roots and coveted culinary traditions. Between the architecture, the art, and the food, there’s no end to the sensory experiences!
Meeting PointTeatro Regio di Parma - Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi, 16/a, Parma
Departure Time10:00 am or 3:00 pm
Return Time1:30 pm or 6:30 pm
- All our tours are available as gift vouchers. Choose the tour you prefer, go to the booking section and select “Buy as a gift”
- We are happy to customize all tours according to your preferences. Contact us to create your perfect experience.
We strongly recommend you to read the Policy for Daily tours. CLICK HERE!
- English/Italian-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance tickets to all specified attractions
- Products tasting as per tour itinerary
Meet your guide in the city centre of Parma, in front of the Teatro Regio, at 10:00 am or at 3:00 pm
- After a short dive into the opera tradition of Parma, discover how violets have become one of the symbols of our city and enjoy traditional Italian breakfast with a cup of coffee and local pastries
- Walk until the Cathedral Square to reach the famous Parma ‘couple’: the Duomo and the Baptistery. Marvel at the breathtaking frescoes by local artist Correggio inside the Cathedral and find the devil’s footprint on the Baptistery building
- Stroll through the mediaeval city boroughs and reach one of the most peculiar city monuments dedicated to Parma “street philosopher”, so dear to all locals. It will be a real surprise
- Stop for an aperitivo in one of Parma most iconic streets. Surrounded by alively bustle, you will experience the real city vibes
- Arrive at Parma main square, Piazza Garibaldi. Find out why the tallest city tower disappeared and all the secrets traders had when they used to meet here for the city biggest market
- Ever heard of the "Parma louse"? Before heading to your last foodie stop, spot this symbol of an “old rule” hiding on a wall close to Via Farini
- Discover the “artist” street of the city. Browse through the most peculiar vintage and artisan boutiques in Parma and you might spot some truly memorable souvenirs
- Round off your tour with Parma most famous pasta. Depending on the season, you can try tortelli d’erbetta or anolini in broth matched with a glass of sparkling wine, coming from our hills. Become a real expert in Parma cuisine after your guide reveals all local traditions connected to them
END OF THE EXPERIENCE
Finish your tour in Piazza Garibaldi at 1:30 pm or at 6:30 pm
The meeting point for this tour is Teatro Regio di Parma. The address is: Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi, 16/a, Parma. If you wish to meet your guide in a more convenient meeting point, such as your accomodation in Parma, let us know in advance and we will be happy to customize the itinerary for you.