The roar of the engines resounds in the magical Motor Valley, between the most modern models and those dating back to past eras. Discover timeless collections and vintage motor shows, without giving up a stop for a taste of Parmigiano Reggiano and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Departure Time9 a.m
Return Time5.30 p.m
Extra InfoFor any information or to personalize your experience, you can contant us at the number +39 05211813568
- Italian / English speaking guide
- Tastings according to the program
- Entrance tickets
- Transportation if required
At 9 a.m departure from the agreed meeting point in Parma
First stop: Umberto Panini Museum
- In the first stop of your journey in the Motor Valley, you will visit the private collection of the Umberto Panini Museum: you will come to know the history of Maserati, one of the most important car manufacturers in the world, you will admire many models from various eras, from the oldest cars to those closest to the present day, collected with a lot of passion by Umberto Panini. But not only, upstairs you can continue your visit by discovering unique models of Vespa and many other types of motorcycles.
Second stop: Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory
- You will continue the journey in the name of taste, visiting a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory: you will discover each phase of the delicate natural process that leads to the birth of Parmigiano Reggiano, the King of Cheeses. You will walk in the fragrant maturing rooms among the over 5000 wheels and finally, you will taste flakes of different maturation, savoring and understanding how its qualities improve over time.
- Lunch at a typical restaurant of the area
Third stop: traditional vinegar factory
- During the tour, you will discover another culinary delight of our region, the traditional balsamic vinegar: you will visit a traditional vinegar factory where an expert will reveal how the Italian "black gold" is produced. You will have a unique opportunity to admire the barrels rich in traditional balsamic vinegar aged up to 25 years, surrounded by its unmistakable scent. But that's not all, you will also taste the most extraordinary and tasty combinations and you will discover how to combine it with even the most unexpected dishes.
Fourth stop: Ruote di Sogno, the largest vintage car show in the world
- Finally, you will visit the largest vintage car show in the world: you will discover every particularity of the cars and motorcycles exhibited and you will have the opportunity to observe with your own eyes how the cars are refurbished by expert craftsmen, entering the workshop that brings the most prestigious engines back to their former glory.
- Vintage car or Vespa test drive (on request)