The roar of the engines resounds in the magical Motor Valley, between the most modern models and those dating back to past eras. Discover timeless collections and vintage motor shows, without giving up a stop for a taste of Parmigiano Reggiano and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Departure Time9 a.m
Return Time5.30 p.m
- For this tour, private transport is necessary to reach all venues. Please select “transport included” if you wish to include chauffeur service for this tour. Please select “self-drive tour” if you have your own car and intend to drive for the duration of your tour.
- All our tours are available as gift vouchers. Choose the tour you prefer, go to the booking section and select “Buy as a gift”
- We are happy to customize all tours according to your preferences. Contact us to create your perfect experience.
We strongly recommend you to read the Policy for Daily tours. CLICK HERE!
- Italian / English speaking guide
- Tastings according to the program
- Entrance tickets
- Transportation if required
At 9 a.m departure from the agreed meeting point in Parma
First stop: Umberto Panini Museum
- In the first stop of your journey in the Motor Valley, you will visit the private collection of the Umberto Panini Museum: you will come to know the history of Maserati, one of the most important car manufacturers in the world, you will admire many models from various eras, from the oldest cars to those closest to the present day, collected with a lot of passion by Umberto Panini. But not only, upstairs you can continue your visit by discovering unique models of Vespa and many other types of motorcycles.
Second stop: Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory
- You will continue the journey in the name of taste, visiting a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory: you will discover each phase of the delicate natural process that leads to the birth of Parmigiano Reggiano, the King of Cheeses. You will walk in the fragrant maturing rooms among the over 5000 wheels and finally, you will taste flakes of different maturation, savoring and understanding how its qualities improve over time.
- Lunch at a typical restaurant of the area
Third stop: traditional vinegar factory
- During the tour, you will discover another culinary delight of our region, the traditional balsamic vinegar: you will visit a traditional vinegar factory where an expert will reveal how the Italian "black gold" is produced. You will have a unique opportunity to admire the barrels rich in traditional balsamic vinegar aged up to 25 years, surrounded by its unmistakable scent. But that's not all, you will also taste the most extraordinary and tasty combinations and you will discover how to combine it with even the most unexpected dishes.
Fourth stop: Ruote di Sogno, the largest vintage car show in the world
- Finally, you will visit the largest vintage car show in the world: you will discover every particularity of the cars and motorcycles exhibited and you will have the opportunity to observe with your own eyes how the cars are refurbished by expert craftsmen, entering the workshop that brings the most prestigious engines back to their former glory.
- Vintage car or Vespa test drive (on request)
At 5.30 p.m come back to Parma
- From your accommodation in Parma: please let us know the name and address of your accommodation in Parma so your guide can meet you there.
- For “transport included” option: please note that some accommodations in the city centre are located in pedestrian areas where car access is prohibited. Therefore, your guide will meet you at your accommodation and you will walk together to the driver meeting point.
- From Parma train station. Please let us know your arrival time and train number. Your guide will meet you at the train station in front of the ticket office with a sign displaying your name.
- From Parma highway exit. If you are planning to reach Parma by car from another city, your guide will wait for you in front of the Roadhouse Restaurant, which is just outside Parma highway exit. Your guide will be holding a sign displaying your name. The meeting point address is: Viale delle Esposizioni, 3/A, Parma.
- From other cities with chauffeur service. Pick up from other cities is available at extra charge. Contact us to receive our best quote.