Parma: private villa cooking class
from start from €400 Show more ►
In Italy, meals are the center of life with everyone gathered together around a table, tempted by all the aromas of the day’s labor of love – cooking. This deeply valued tradition inspired a local cook to open her home; she welcomes to her villa those who want to learn the secrets of Parma recipes. You’re invited to share an aperitif, learn to cook, and partake in the fruits of your labor by sharing a meal and a glass of wine with your new friends.
Meeting PointAddress will be sent at the time of booking
Departure TimeLunch option - 10:30 am
- Dinner option - 4:30 pm
Return TimeLunch option - 2:30 pm
- Dinner option - 8:30 pm
- All our tours are available as gift vouchers. Choose the tour you prefer, go to the booking section and select “Buy as a gift”
- We are happy to customize all tours according to your preferences. Contact us to create your perfect experience.
We strongly recommend you to read the Policy for Daily tours. CLICK HERE!
- English/Italian-speaking local cook
- Ingredients and cooking tools
- Complimentary apron
- Local wine
Every successful cooking class must start with a nice aperitivo! Meet the local cook at her own villa at 10:30 am (lunch option) or at 4:30 pm (dinner option) and before getting your hands dirty sit in a gorgeous garden of the villa and enjoy some finger-food with a glass of wine while chit-chatting with your hostess
- Observe the cook at work, listen to her tips, and prepare two types of fresh pasta:
- tortelli d’erbetta, traditional pasta with a filling of ricotta cheese, spinach and Parmigiano Reggiano, a must-try in Parma
- tagliatelle with tomato and fresh basil
- You will be hands-on for the entire cooking class. Listen to the cook’s secrets and have fun learning more about Parma cuisine
- In a nice setting of the villa, sit at a table together with your cook and savor your meal matched with some excellent local wine.
- Round off the experience with a homemade cake and a good coffee
END OF THE EXPERIENCE
Your cooking class ends at 3:30 pm (lunch option) or 8:30 pm (dinner option)
You will receive the exact address of the villa at the time of booking. You can easily reach it:
- By taxi. Once you reach your preferred pick-up point in Parma, you can call a taxi at +39 0521252562. From Parma train station, it will take you 7 minutes to reach the villa and the price of the taxi ride will be around 10 EUR.
- On foot. Parma is a safe city where you can easily walk around to reach your destination. The villa is located approximately 35 minutes walk from Parma train station.
- By car. If you are in Parma with your car, you can reach the villa independently. From Parma train station, it takes approximately 7 minutes. Parking space is available at the villa at no extra charge.
- By private transfer, from Parma or other cities. Please contact us to receive our best quote.