In Italy, sitting at a table is a ritual, a pleasure and a moment to treasure. This convinced a local cook to open the doors of her beautiful villa to anyone who wishes to truly enjoy the art of good food. She will cook each course with you step by step and share the secrets of Parma most traditional recipes, accumulated after years of cooking experience. You cannot but round off your cooking class in Parma around the table, enjoying your own meal with a glass of local wine.
Meeting PointAddress will be sent at the time of booking.
Departure TimeLunch option: 10:30 am; Dinner option: 3:30 pm
Return TimeLunch option: 3:30 pm; Dinner option: 8:30 pm
Extra InfoPlease select “tour with transfer” if you are in Parma but wish to include a private transportation service from/to the meeting point. Please select “self-drive tour” instead if you have a car and wish to drive to the meeting point independently. We are happy to customize all tours according to your preferences. Contact us to create your perfect experience!
- English/Italian-speaking local cook
- Local wine
- Private transfer (if option selected)
MEET THE LOCAL COOK
- Listen to the cook’s tips for a perfect meal while enjoying a nice Italian coffee
- Observe the cook at work and prepare:
- Tortelli d’erbetta, traditional pasta with a filling of ricotta cheese, spinach and Parmigiano Reggiano, a must-try in Parma!
- Duchessa di Parma, a meat roulade with Parma ham and Parmigiano Reggiano, cooked in a delicious marsala sauce
- Sbrisolona, a crumbly cookie-style almond cake
- You will be hands-on for the entire cooking class. Listen to the cook’s secrets and have fun learning all the secrets of Parma cuisine
- Every good Italian meal starts with a nice aperitivo. Enjoy some cold cuts matched with local wine
- Savour your meal while having a nice chat with the cook, and taste everything you prepared matched with some excellent local wine
- Round off the experience with a good coffee and some nice digestif
- By taxi. Once you reach your preferred pick-up point in Parma, you can call a taxi at +39 0521252562 . From Parma train station, it will take you 7 minutes to reach the villa and the price of the taxi ride will be around 8 EUR.
- On foot. Parma is a safe city where you can easily walk around to reach your destination. The villa is located approx. 35 minutes walk from Parma train station.
- By car. If you are in Parma with your car, you can reach the villa independently. From Parma train station, it takes approx. 7 minutes. Parking space is available at the villa at no extra charge.
- By private transfer, from Parma or other cities. Please contact us to receive our best quote!